Sunday, February 8, 2009

If all your friends wrote a blog about jumping off a cliff...

So, I'm finally taking the plunge into blogdom, I kinda hate that term though: blog... I'm thinking that I'll get over it though, it's not that big of a deal, but til then I'll just call it my lame attempt to fit in with all the other kids who write blogs, some of which become famous. I probably won't bother telling anybody about this thing though, so this is quite unlikely to make a star.

It turns out I am subject to peer pressure and that I haven't overcome it yet, I did go a fair while without starting this thing up, and I still don't do the facebook thing, a fact I'm quite proud of really. I do have a myspace account, but it's laying dormant. I only started it to talk to Tripod, they're one great band, but now that i've pretty much said all the things I can think of to say to them and they've replied to my messages it serves no purpose.

Even though I doubt that many, if any, people will read this, if you do please write some stuff done somewhere, I'm assuming that there'll be some sort of comment place. If you are more computer literate than me, which you probably are, then you might be able to give me tips on how to improve things. At this stage I'm not happy with how it looks, so advice. Also I'm guessing there'll be some that are more literate than me, not as many as with computer literacy, but still some. I don't want your advice, I'm happy with the occassional gramatical error.

Anyway, enjoy or don't, I don't mind, let me know either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment