Thursday, May 6, 2010

Do not worry about your difficulties in Mathematics. I can assure you mine are still greater.

While I was walking home from Bible study I saw a van with its lights on. I wasn't sure if I should knock on the door and let them know, or if they would find that rude considering it was somewhere after 10.30 pm. I didn't decide what to do for long enough that I made the choice without thinking about it, by just keeping on walking. I felt a little bit bad, but I'm still not sure what I should have done.

I'm going to be 21, and thus a for real person, in 20 days since it is now the 6th of may. Clearly that means I should have a party, but I'm not keen on doing something that will involve a lot of work for me or anyone else. Maybe an afternoon tea thing. Obviously mum is heaps keen to cook stuff for me, because I'm her favourite and cooking is her favourite activity. Maybe.

I've been spending a bit of time since I got my computer at the start of the year organising my itunes, the artist name and stuff like that was easy to fix up since most of it was already right, but the album artwork was non-existent since the last time I used itunes they were still only onto the second generation of ipods. I'm nearly finished now, I only have about 200 songs to go, some of which are going to be deleted. Actually, probably most.

What's with the mathematics quote as a heading I hear you say, or see you sign if you're deaf/mute/whatever, well, I've been doing a pretty easy math subject at uni. Now you're saying, why then does it say difficulties if it is easy? It makes it too boring. So my difficulties are not as great as Einstein's difficulties. Particularly since he's dead. I feel like this is not an effective medium for this but I want to tell the world that Einstein did not actually do badly in school, it's a myth kids, he was smart, he did well in class.

It's getting cold, I wore proper winter clothes for the first time for a full day today. I like the cold. Summer's a bummer, but winter is... quainter? I don't know. winter wins.

I've been on the run, this shadow weighs a ton, It's starting to make sense to me.

1 comment:

  1. itunes organising is an addictive task that is never fully complete.

    Winter rocks- I like wearing winter clothes and dislike sunburn. I have a strange feeling that I belong in the other hemisphere, and further from the equator then I am here.

    I totally fell from that myth.. thanks for clearing that one up:)

    Oh and one more comment: Have an afternoon tea and let your mum go nuts. She is a very good cook, so I hear!

    ReplyDelete