Saturday, June 20, 2009

Silent gratitude isn't very much use to anyone.

I decided it would be fun to try selling out. I don't actually see this as a money turner, but I've always thought it would be nice to have a website with ads on it. It makes me feel like it is successful, even if there's nobody reading it. I would've liked to have chosen specific ads myself, based on ads that I like or products that I use, but I can't be bothered and that's quite unjustified, so that's not happening. Turns out procrastination time wasn't over, hey?
There's a rad show on SBS about towers falling down, I glance at it every now and again and lose my train of thought. I think that if I had any artistic ability then I wouldn't mind being an architect, but as my skills stand now there'd be a lot of buildings fall down just because I can't draw straight. i also hate using rulers, so that wouldn't help.
I hope the ads don't turn out lame, they probably will though and if that's the case I'll get rid of them, because I think I can do that.
I think I want to put it in a different spot, but I don't know if I can do that...

No comments:

Post a Comment